DRIVING INSTRUCTORS COURSE
TLI41216 Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Car Driving Instruction)
Driver Skills aim’s to provide the highest quality training, not only to ensure that the qualification requirements are satisfied but that each instructor is in the best position to commence delivery of paid driving lessons that will satisfy customers.
We choose our best trainers to teach you throughout the Certificate IV program. Our trainers have an excellent record as driver instructors themselves, with high student retention and recommendation rates. Our trainers are among the most reputable instructors in the industry.
Our course is very comprehensive in both theory and practice to ensure that you are ready to start working upon completion. Our course goes beyond the minimum requirements for competence as a driver instructor.
- Possess a current, full and unrestricted Australian Car Driver Licence.
Fulfill all of the relevant state or territory regulatory requirements.
- The instructor’s language, literacy and numeracy skills are expected to be equivalent to level 3 of the National Reporting System, which identifies adult English language, literacy and numeracy language indicators of competence.
The Certificate IV In Transport and Logistics (Road Transport- Car Driving Instruction) qualification, awarded to graduates of the course, is a recognised qualification under the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF). All skills from recognised courses are under this framework. The qualification from the course is recognised Australia wide and enables you to acquire a driving instructors licence.
- You will learn to provide training to learner drivers in a variety of situations to create safe and proficient drivers.
- You will gain an understanding of how people learn and how to design and develop learning programs and create or source the tools needed to teach them.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to plan and present lessons and keep records of your students’ progress.
- You will learn the building blocks of driver training with their 54 instruction topics.
- Comprehensive lesson planning and assessment tools are provided for you to use.
- You will learn about running your driver training business as a sole trader or working for a school.
- You will acquire a full understanding of the TMR requirements for learner drivers and managing them through the testing period.
At the end of the course you will be awarded a Certificate in the following units:
|BSBRKG304||Maintain business records|
|TAEDEL301A||Provide work skill instruction|
|TAEDES401A||Design and develop learning programs|
|TLIC1051||Operate a commercial vehicle|
|TLIC3036||Apply safe car driving behaviours|
|TLIF1001||Follow work health and safety procedures|
|TLIG2007||Work in a socially diverse environment|
|TLII1002||Apply customer service skills|
|TLIL2060||Complete induction to the transport industry|
|TLIL4009||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|TLIM0001||Conduct learner driver training|
|TLIM4001||Develop safe car driving behaviours in others|
Click here for information about our COSTS
Click here for ENROLMENT FORMS
Click here for TMR REQUIREMENTS